Are you looking to modernize and update your bathroom in White Plains, NY? If so, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we will be exploring seven of the best bathroom remodeling ideas for those residing in White Plains. Keep reading to find out more!
1. Installing a Walk-In Shower – A walk-in shower is an excellent way to make your bathroom look modern and chic. It also adds a luxurious feel and makes it easier to get ready in the morning. Plus, with a range of designs to choose from, you can create something that perfectly suits your style and taste.
2. Adding Storage Space – If your bathroom feels cramped and cluttered, it’s probably time for some additional storage space. And there are plenty of ways to do it—from installing floating shelves above the toilet or vanity for extra towels or lotions, to adding hooks on the walls for hanging robes or bath towels.
3. Changing Out The Vanity – When updating your bathroom, changing out the vanity is always a great option because it can completely change the look and feel of the space. There are tons of different styles available and you can even customize them if you want something unique or specific for your home.
4. Replacing The Toilet – Replacing an old toilet with a new one can instantly freshen up any space! Not only will a new toilet look better in terms of aesthetics but it will also save you money on water bills since newer models are typically more efficient than older ones.
5. Replacing Old Flooring – Old flooring can really bring down the overall look of a room so consider replacing it with something more modern such as tile or hardwood floors if budget allows! You’ll be amazed at how much better everything looks when all dated elements are replaced with something fresh and new!
6. Swapping Out Wallpaper – Wallpaper is another great way to update any room—especially bathrooms! You can go with a classic, subtle pattern or opt for something bolder like floral prints or geometric shapes if that fits better with your style preference!
7. Installing Recessed Lighting – Lighting plays an important role in setting the mood of a room so consider adding recessed lighting fixtures around mirrors or areas where people often stand (e.g., near sinks). This type of lighting will not only give off ambient light but also provide enough illumination when needed without taking up too much space!
Whether you’re looking to make some minor tweaks here and there or completely overhaul your bathroom’s design, these seven remodeling ideas should help get you on track towards creating the perfect space for yourself (and others) in White Plains, NY! From installing walk-in showers and replacing vanities to swapping out wallpaper and installing recessed lighting fixtures—there is no shortage of possibilities when it comes updating your home’s bathrooms! So what are you waiting for? Get started today – happy remodeling!